The dust has settled
If it’s been a few months since you’ve visited my author website, you’re in for a surprise. The site’s remodeling is finally wrapped up, and the dust has settled down to reveal a brighter, cleaner setting that I’m really excited about!
Let me give you a tour through several features that are completely new to the site.
- The biggest news around here is, of course, my all-new store! Now you can easily order The Discoveries of Arthur Grey books in hardcover or paperback directly from the author. Also new are the fun Arthur Grey games, toys, and gift sets — which are now available online for the first time. You’ll be able to browse through all of the Arthur Grey products from anywhere in the world! (Although, outside-US customers will still need to contact me for shipping before ordering.) Be sure to keep an eye out for special discounts and sales throughout the year.
- Next, you’ll find the new Inspiration Gallery. This is where I’ll show you places, people, and things that have inspired me over the years. Some of them make appearances in the Arthur Grey books, while others lead to new ideas that show up in the story, and others yet have nothing at all to do with the books—they’re just cool, and you might enjoy them! Take a look at the gallery, and check back periodically for new photos that will be added.
- On the Books page, find new features like the scrollable tablets and quick-links to add your own book review, read previews, find any of the books in ebook, or visit each book’s store page.
- Learn fascinating details about countries around the globe when you head over to Facts & Legends on the Distractions page. You’ll also spot the coloring pages and literary guide; and more fun distractions will be on the way.
- Also new is the Contact form on the bottom of every page. This makes it much easier for you to contact me, no matter where you are on the site.
As always, you can subscribe to my blog or “Like” me on Facebook to be the first to get exciting Arthur Grey news. Until next time,